I lost a whole 18kg’s, since October. Can’t believe it, still have a way to go, but for anyone out there that is struggling, here’s what I did thus far:
- Ate 4 heaped tablespoons of oatmeal boiled in hot water with +/- half a tablespoon of coconut oil for breakfast (change to raw oatmeal, filtered water, a squeeze or two of lemon juice and some stevia if you truly need it to be sweet (watch out – stevia might have a negative effect on fertility).
- Tea or coffee with or without milk once or twice a day.
- A medium sized bowl of mixed veggies, about 160 grams of hormone free chicken and about 3-4 tablespoons of rice for lunch. Repeat for the evening with or without the meat (Increase or reduce as your body tells you, you body should never go hungry!)
- Ate green salads with a half tablespoons of olive oil and a mix of fresh raw veggies inbetween or with meals and about 3-4 portions of fruit in-between meals.
- Organic or free range, hormone free foods are best as toxins and animal hormones as well as hormonal additives are stored in your body.
- Reduce your portions slowly if you know you are ill or might be ill, as toxins are released as fat is released and might damage your organs if you go to fast as organs have to process all the toxins.